Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reagan Marie Teddy Bear Fund

This past May my husband came up with a great idea. He said, "What if every mom that lost a baby was able to take a bear home with them, so that their arms would not be empty."
At first I thought the idea was far fetched, but then I thought, what if it was possible, think how many lives would be touched, how many hearts would feel some comfort during a time filled with such grief.
Many helping hands have made my husbands idea come true. Within the next few weeks, teddy bears will arrive at Northside Hospital perinatal loss office. Each mom that has a precious baby pass away will receive a bear with a note attached telling a bit of our story and a word of encouragement. I know how much it meant to me to hold onto my bear when I left the hospital and I pray that each Mom that leaves the hospital will have some comfort and some hope.
To read more about the Reagan Marie Teddy Bear Fund please visit the following link.

http://www.northsidepnl.com/reagan-marie-teddy-bear-fund.html

To help Moms experiencing a loss of their precious baby please consider a donation to the Reagan Marie Teddy Bear Fund.

https://www2.northside.com/donations/donate.aspx

Thank you and may God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. I lost my baby girl Elena 3 months ago today. She left this world too soon, I was 24 weeks pregnant. I got to hold her after she had passed away. This bear has given me such comfort in a way I didn't know a stuffed animal could.

    ReplyDelete