Monday, May 4, 2015

21 minutes 5 years ago.

Contractions, a walk to Dunkin Donuts, a missionary staying at our house during his visit to the United States, getting Mother's day cards and gifts ready for all the Moms in our lives (4 to be exact), those were all things that had occurred in the couple of days before Reagan surprising came into world at 30 weeks when my water broke at 1:30 in the morning. I remember strongly trying to believe that my water had not broke and something was just different, but God had different plans that day. God gave me the one of most precious 21 minutes of spending my life by getting to spend it with Reagan when she was alive. 21 minutes that I will never forget. 21 minutes that will be with me for a life time. And then Jesus gave me one of the most significant cherished memories ever, Him on His knees with wide stretched arms welcoming Reagan and then wrapping His arms around her. Reagan was welcomed into His heavenly kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment